Society is crumbling in front of our eyes and yet we sit and watch.
Our young people are been pushed to the edge of a cliff. They have a bleak and limited future.
A world that relies on hope rather than action, religion over reality and someone else other than themselves.
If you can, work for a better tomorrow. If you don’t, that tomorrow could be a nightmare.
- “There’s always tomorrow” – of the Hunger Games? Passing the torch to a global revolution (familyhurts.wordpress.com)
- Sacrifice (thefocussedthoughts.wordpress.com)
- 22 Things You Need To Realize While You Still Have The Chance To Change Them (thoughtcatalog.com)
- Spiritual River Launches Re-Styled Ebook on Passive Recovery vs. Active Recovery (prweb.com)
- What words should I use on my CV? (reed.co.uk)
- The Master Key to Happiness FMS Revolution Manifesto volume 2.5 (qezmoneyfms.wordpress.com)
- Blog action Day: The Right to Dream (cfcausa.org)
- The Master Key to Happiness Ra Speaks Volume 1 (qezmoneyfms.wordpress.com)
- Never too young to: be an encourager (moreprecious.co.uk)