I have submitted my portfolio to NCAD. It was so difficult to make the brief my own. I felt I was doing work that I wasn’t totally satisfied with but yet I had no choice otherwise I would have possibly missed the submission date.
Well it’s too late now to think about it. the portfolio has been returned and now all I have to do is attend college work for the five distinctions that I need. Waiting for feedback from NCAD can be so nerve wrecking but the thought of being told I haven’t got a place would destroy me.
The time is right for me now to go to third level as I feel ready to create. I hope the next post I write will be where I tell everyone I’ve been accepted to NCAD.
Until next time Adiós
- This is for You, Mum. (owlsandorchids.com)
- Interlining at Irish Third Level (insideview.ie)
- Next Workshop: Introduction to the ‘Me Program’ (possibleself.wordpress.com)
- Tending the wild – lessons from the forest toward deep sustainability at TheGallery, Bournemouth Arts University (ecoartfilm.com)
- Open Learning Ireland Meeting Minutes 14.01.13 (openlearningireland.wordpress.com)
- Smithson and Holt early Land Art films to be screened in Dublin (ecoartfilm.com)
- Dublin Workshop: ‘Introduction to the Me Program’ (possibleself.wordpress.com)
- Philip Treacy: I like to make hats that make people dream (metro.co.uk)
- ♥ Showcase Ireland 2013 (justaddattitude.com)
- DUST event: John Mullarkey, “How to Behave Like A Philosopher” (speculativeheresy.wordpress.com)