Got asked a very good question today. The question was ‘Am I rich? No definition of rich was given.
I answered or at least attempted. I said I was rich, not financially but with experience, relations with people all over the world.
I said that I’ve got more connections with people than I do euros in my pocket and I had a fair few euros. . Not that I need more euros but things could be easier and I could do more personally and Professionally.
Im rich with the culture I’ve experienced, good and bad. It has added and moulded to who I am today and it will continue to do so into the future.
So. . . The question remains for you to answer or at least ponder.
Are you rich?
- Fukuyama: Greek Euro Exit Likely, Consequences Grave (blogs.the-american-interest.com)
- the great collision (atolemdro.com)
- Armchair: The end of the European Union’s shaky optimism (roopost.wordpress.com)
- Once Upon A Time… (ccarothers.wordpress.com)
- On elections, political leaders, eurozone, far right (ekathimerini.com)
- Is an Economic Deluge Nigh? (theburningplatform.com)
- Do the rich have an obligation to help the poor? (4b2012.wordpress.com)
- Rich Novak – The Sovereign Man in Panama (expatdailynewsradio.com)
- Is an Economic Deluge Nigh? (activistpost.com)
- Property boom in sight as rich home seekers attempt to avoid euro crisis and flood to UK [Lara Ryan] (ecademy.com)