If there is one thing I wonder it’s how people, not any specific people just people in the broader sense of the word can live life as if we have figured everything out, as if the world has not got the huge problems it does, as if no one suffers be it from inequality, war, famine and so on.
It may not be for them to worry about or even think about but surely that’s an over used excuse? “its not my job” Is a very commonly used excuse. We can all say that but to ignore these problems is just adding to it. For me I think about all of this. I Dont know why but I do because I disagree with how things are or have been done and continue to be done.
Yes its not my job but is being human and caring a job? No! Its not a job its a human thing to do but unfortunately in todays society that it seems not caring is the thing to do.
We can only hope that those people elected or non-elected in the corridors of power do care, are human and make decisions in the interest of all people.
Another quick thought.
- 56 Reasons Not To Be A Gentleman (filterbypass.wordpress.com)
- How to land a job using Social Media (conduitsourcing.wordpress.com)
- Gender Inequality – Still applicable today? (4j2012.wordpress.com)
- Corporate Responsibility is a Myth (themarlincompany.com)
- Job Openings For Teens (answers.com)
- What educations provides us nowadays and the competition with technology (4b2012.wordpress.com)
- Excuses, Excuses, Excuses (postliminy.wordpress.com)
- Morals over Obligation (vagabondjohn.wordpress.com)
- Chickens with excuses (wnd.com)
- Nigerians doubt Jonathan’s ability to act (vanguardngr.com)