I had a dream last night and in that dream I was employed and in control of my life.
Having that job allowed me to buy my first car. it allowed me to move out of the family home and be totally independent.
It allowed me to help people in New and better ways. It allowed me to be more social. It allowed me to experience life with a New and more positive perspective. It allowed for many things.
Then all of a sudden I woke.
Dreams, they allow the impossible possible even if only for one night.
- Journal Entry 051312-A: I promise to get to get to Mother’s Day! First Bad Dreams. (floyd-wooley.blogspot.com)
- A Dream Within a Dream by Edgar Allen Poe (lettersfromthetop.wordpress.com)
- P90X – Round 2, Day 26! (justinsandlerfitness.wordpress.com)
- I Dream about her every night. (mytherapeuticjournal.wordpress.com)
- Making Dreams (browncow81.wordpress.com)
- Day and Night Part 3 (tomatoesandespresso.com)
- Influence your dreams? There’s an app for that (savethemoney.co.uk)
- Every night will bring a new dream (sushantkumar.wordpress.com)
- Dreaming. . . (strokedtolife.wordpress.com)
- Stuck in my Head (lynnmcmo.com)