It isn’t the Youth of today that is the problem, it is those who wish to control them and make them act and behave in a way that is said to be ‘socially acceptable’ but then you must ask, it being the year 2011 are the expectations that one puts on society a reflection on the results in which we know that we will get. Life has changed dramatically, therefor we and what is or was acceptable must change.
We all have that rough and usually agreeable idea on what is acceptable, around respect and dignity and so on but the other things are debatable.
We have allowed the creation of an individualistic and materialistic society where people have no or little concern for others around the world. They care about bonuses. cars, houses and so on. They care about the wrong things or what would be described as morally unacceptable.
Since the global downturn of 2008 a vast majority of people have changed their perspective but those who can actually create major change and soon have not.
By Jonathan Myers.
- Filmmaker Mitch McCabe Shares Her Thoughts on the Anti-Aging Obsession (bellasugar.com)
- Next Big (Proposed) Change to Media in the Future (pmizell.wordpress.com)
- Reform – Transformation through innovation (lookatvietnam.com)
- Society must change first, before education can (todayonline.com)
- The Need for Society (4l2012.wordpress.com)
- The Aftermath (emotionobsession.wordpress.com)
- Breastfeeding and Attachment Parenting: Time Magazine (singlemomontherun.com)
- Only as good as your sources (17) (blogs.redding.com)
- Science Sunday pt. 2 (tbking.wordpress.com)