This is me, yes me, trying to mime some famous speeches.
If you like it, tell your friends, your family and even your dog about it.
http:// Miming famous speeches.: http://youtu.be/2MJZrGoS_cI
- Two Brothers aged 9 have been killed after stabbing incident in Charleville, Co.Cork. A third body was also found, 16kms south.
- Prison Officers have announced work stoppages for two prisons later this month.
- Labour TD has stated that campaigner Philomena Lee deserves and apology from the state.
- Talks between Greyhound Recycling Company and SIPTU have adjourned at the Labour Relations Commission.
- Bishop objects to LGBT centre grant on moral grounds.
- NATO leaders agree Russia should face more sanctions for its actions in eastern Ukraine.
- Women found beheaded in London back garden.
- UK to arm Kurds fighting in Northern Iraq
- The death toll from the ebola virus has risen to more than 1,900 – WHO.
- Suicide kills 1 in every 40 seconds – WHO.
- Oklahoma, medical failures to blame for botched execution.
- Columbia University Senior to Carry Dorm Mattress Around Campus in Call for Rapist’s Expulsion.
- Fast Food workers in the United States to hold national strike for $15 wage.
- Comedian Joan Rivers dies aged 81.
- More than 35 people have been killed in heavy monsoon rain in Pakistan.
- Protesters camp outside the parliament in Pakistan.
- South Korean soldiers face murder charge after bullying claim.
- Lesotho Prime Minister forced into hiding after claims of an attempted military coup on Saturday.
- Rare outbreak of Dengue fever in Tokyo.
- 7.0 magnitude earthquake strikes Peru.
- Caribbean storm Cristobal strengthens.
- UN calls for the release of Fijian peacekeepers held by Syrian Rebels.
- Asteroid 2014 RC to pass earth by 25,000 miles this Sunday.
Soucres: Irish Times, The Journal, CNN, BBC, The Guardian and Time.
A YouTube video I had done 4 days ago. Watch it until the end, it’s worth it.
Also, like and share.
Self Tidying Laundry.: http://youtu.be/1YRAZkD436M
News headlines from around the world.
- Senegal closes border closure with Guinea.
- A woman who was gang-raped and burned in her house tells a DR Congo war crimes trial she saw an army colonel give the orders.
- 33 people dead and 41 injured after two tourist buses collide in Egypt’s Sinai peninsula.
- Syrian conflict death toll has risen above 191,000 according to the UN.
- 18 suspected informants killed by Hamas.
- Israel kills top Hamas commanders.
- General Prayuth Chan-ocha named Prime Minister of Thailand
- 20 Malaysian passengers arrived back in Kuala Lumpur as Malaysia observed a national day of mourning.
- Davutoglu named Turkeys new Prime Minister.
- Russian convoy crosses border into Ukraine without Permission.
- Moroccan authorities raid camp of migrants waiting to cross into Spain.
- US court rules Argentinian debt plan illegal.
US and Canada
- Fed chair Janet Yellen cautious in speech.
Posted in News Headline
Tagged Africa, America, Asia, conflict, Ebola, europe, European Union, Headlines, Latin America, News, Russia, Ukraine, United Nations, United States
HEADLINES FROM AROUND WORLD FOR THE PAST 7 DAYS.
- America and its deep racial divides continue to spill out onto the streets of Ferguson as Police and protesters continue to clash after the shooting dead of Michael Brown (18).
- The United States Attorney General, Eric Holder is visiting Ferguson today. Updates of his visit can be found on the Guardian Website. (http://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2014/aug/20/michael-brown-attorney-general-ferguson-protests)
- Germany set to arm Kurdish troops.
- Israel and Hamas return to armed conflict as 10 days of calm end.
- US react strongly to the news that American journalist James Foley has been murdered by ISIS.
- Russia close four McDonald’s for sanitary reason but most believe its part of the new sanctions war between Russia and the west.
- Another possible Ebola case in California, USA.
- 85 Nigerian hostages, who were held by Boko Haram have been rescued by Chadian troops.
- Heavy rains causing Landslides, kill 27 in Japan.
- Iceland’s Bardabunga volcano rumbles.
- Wiki leaks, Julian Assange has said he will leave the Ecuadorian embassy in London, ‘soon’.
- 35 people found in Container at a London Dock, one adult male declared Dead at the scene.
- Iraq retakes Mosul Dam.
- Brazilian presidential candidate, Eduardo Campos killed in Plane Crash.
- Listen to ‘Democracy Now!’ which is doing a live segment from the streets of Ferguson. http://www.democracynow.org/2014/8/20/stream
- Newshour (BBC) podcast
All available on the app ‘tunein Radio’ for IOS and Android.
by Jonathan Myers
A small number of photos from today’s March for Palestine in Dublin, Ireland.
Posted in Uncategorized
Tagged conflict, Dublin, Gaza, genocide, human rights, Ireland, Israel, Middle East, Palestine, unities nations, US, war
Below are just two of many photos I’ve taken of stars. Due to cloudy nights I’m limited to what I can do.
If you Like them please share and comment and follow my blog.